Tuesday 25 July 2017

The extrovert introvert

Does anyone else have a similar mindset in the sense that everyone on this planet is a piece of shit and you wish they were all dead? Except like literally 5 people, the ones you tolerate because they good peeps, and you know you can trust them which is a bonus. I hate going places, hate having to interact with people, but I am really good at it. When I'm in a situation where people are around I handle my biz, but the rest of the time literally picturing all of humanity burning in flames so I don't have to answer my phone whenever it rings.. I mean I don't answer it anyway, mainly because its always someone trying to sell me something. Besides that I pick up for my mom but who doesn't? You're vaginally obligated. It's in the rules.

#extrovert #introvert #shit #dead #tolerate #burning #flames #phoneamiright? #mom #vaginallyobligated

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. Switching between the two extremes every few seconds is so exhausting. And you get to the point where you've had the "Are we the only two sane people in the universe?" conversation so much that looking back it makes you cringe. Still. A few good people make all the difference. Watching paint dry with the right person leads to unforgettable inside jokes.

    Sometimes.

    I hiked the A.T and my trailname was phoenix. I took to saying to people, "Yeah, every challenge in my life just makes me stronger... Well... Most of them do... Some just lead nowhere and suck."

    Hey. At least we're almost out of this shit year.
    -Daniel

    ReplyDelete