Tuesday 21 May 2013

My Jack Russel could have one of these inside it...

My Jack Russel could have one or more of these inside her... And stay with me here but, what in the fuckity fuck is it...




*13 minutes of google, 12 on pictures of boobs*


"The Pomeranian (often known as a Pom or Pom Pom) is a breed of dog of the Spitz type, named for thePomerania region in Central Europe (today part of northern Poland and eastern Germany). Classed as a toy dog breed because of its small size, the Pomeranian is descended from the larger Spitz type dogs, specifically the German Spitz. It has been determined by the Fédération Cynologique Internationale to be part of the German Spitz breed, and in many countries, they are known as the Zwergspitz (Dwarf Spitz)."

So, it spits apparently... and looks like you could use it to clean a toilet. Until you smash its genes into one of THESE!





I rest my case. Now we have a toilet scrubber with nuclear reactor amounts of energy... Fuck. My. Life. And fuck their lives too.. Can you imagine being white with a ginger afro? One more time people...










No comments:

Post a Comment