Tuesday 4 June 2013

So, I wrote a song *sniffs, flicks hair*

It's called "I'm not a very good emo"

Ooooooooooooooh....




I slit my wrists with a potato, because I'm not a very good emo.
My heart is black... Ok more navy blue because I'm not a very good emoooo.

I wrote a poem, turned into a haiku because I'm not a very good emo.
This song is bad, bad rhymes with dad and even he, was not a very good emoooo.

*bows*.... Thank you.


(Yea one of these needs to be beheaded and fed to starving children in Ethiopia... The other is a bird)





(Really people of the internet? One of you fuckers thought THIS! *points up* was a good idea?.... Ok Jeff, we all know it was you. Just step forward, yes you, Jeff... Well ah, now don't cry... oooooomyGod this is awkward... *Slowly puts the mic down and begins shuffling away*)




1 comment:

  1. This brightened my night after being up for way too long. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete